Has it been a year already?
It feels like yesterday that I wrote 26 but yet, here we are….27.
The past year has been a bit of a up and down for me and realisation of who I really am.
I am not going to flaunt that my 26th year has been great…It has in some cases, but at other times, it hasn’t and like anything else, it is very easy to focus on the negatives.
- I went to New York, Germany and Greece for the first time this year and they were great!
- I got a new apartment this year and that was great!
- I met some new friends and that was great!
- I got depressed due to loneliness but it’s something that I am working on.
- I have a blog that is in the finals of the Blog Awards Ireland 2018 in the Sports Category!
There is probably about 101 things that I have missed, but that is some of the highlights!
So what about 27?
Well, I don’t have any goals and I am not going to set any. Some things that are happening though.
- I am going to Paris, France in February for the Final Fantasy XIV: Fan Festival
- I am going to Iceland!
And outside of that, I am going to be ‘relaxing’. Work as I have been doing for the last 3 years with Blacknight, work on the Wressling blog and I am planning on starting a new blog in relation to Overwatch Esports for Season 2 of the Overwatch League. More info on that later.
And who knows, plans will change and I cannot plan for an entire year. I have just got to see where 27 takes me!
Photo Credit: Geert Pieters